Portfolio management is becoming increasingly important in a number of areas. It is vital that the innovation process supports prioritization of the right projects. A standardized innovation portfolio process gives company executives an overview of the current and upcoming projects and let them easily compare risks, rewards, costs and resource requirements. This offers an opportunity to identify the most valuable and important projects for the company.
Innovation portfolio management adds value to the organization by:
- Helping you to select the right products and bring them to market at the right time
- Concentrate funding and resources to those projects that are of most value to the business
- Strengthens the project planning by giving a possibility to foresee the outcome of projects
- Ensure that short-term and long-term product development activities are aligned with strategic priorities and financial targets
What value does Montell & Partners add to your innovation portfolio management work?
Montell & Partners have supported large multinational corporations as well as small private businesses in developing successful ways of working with innovation portfolio management. We focus on creating sustainable value and can support your innovation portfolio management activities by:
- Setting up a portfolio planning tool customized for your business which makes it easier to identify the most important projects based on the business priorities and business model
- Focusing your resources on the greatest growth opportunities
- Enabling real-time monitoring of portfolios at strategic and operational levels
- Dramatically reduce the effort required to create and manage portfolio data
- Increasing the probability of success for your product portfolio investments
- Ensuring that your portfolio and resource plans can adapt as your business evolves