By using a structured process to manage innovation, the likelihood of success during product development is increased.
Other important benefits are:
- Improved product investment decisions that focus resources on high-value projects
- Reduced time-to-market through better innovation process execution
- Better ability to analyze and improve the understanding of why projects succeed or fail ensuring a continuous learning process
- Easier to detect and solve bottlenecks for a faster innovation process
- Increased collaboration and accountability among cross-functional teams
What value does Montell & Partners add to your work with Innovation Process Management?
The employees at Montell & Partners have long experience working with Innovation Process Management to increase productivity and outcome of the product development process.
Our support is offered in joint teams and is always customized for your specific organization and situation. We focus on creating sustainable value and can support your Innovation Process Management initiatives by:
- Providing best practice process models that help speed up implementation and time-to-market
- Applying easy-to-use tools that increase the value of your innovation process through saving time for cross-functional teams and improving the quality of their output
- Creating scenario analyses to foresee project outcome and strengthen the project planning