A company’s business plan, vision and mission is important, but if you don’t have the right processes to support your ideas the plans will not be executed efficiently. Having well organized processes that support your operation is crucial to stay competitive on the market.
How can process development add value to your company?
Process development adds value to your organization by:
- Being the foundation for continuous improvement of efficiency, reducing lead times and lowering costs
- Increasing quality and customer satisfaction through clarified working methods that secure standardized work according to best practices, as well as uniform behavior towards external parties
- By supporting the organization on its path towards the overall goal and minimizing sub optimization within the company
What value does Montell & Partners add to your process work?
The employees at Montell & Partners have a long and thorough experience of working with implementation of processes in companies as well as development and optimization of existing processes within different industries. We are experienced within process development techniques such as Six Sigma and Lean Administration and have also worked with implementation and improvement of quality management systems.
Our support is offered in joint teams and is always tailored for your specific organization and situation. We focus on creating sustainable value and can support your need of process related activities by:
- Establishing a company’s processes from scratch without previous material by acting as project leaders or advisors supporting process manager or quality managers
- Streamlining and improving existing processes in a company according to proven methods by acting as project leaders or advisors that supports process managers or quality managers
- Establishing a well-functioning process organization with process managers working with continuous improvements